food court can only be two types of food courts:1. lots of sits but less options of food for customers
2. not enough sits for customers but more options of food
it is the problem to find out why can not with lots of sit with optional food for customers
it is the website to show out what is the advantage and disadvantage in small and big food court
**Advantages and Disadvantages of small food courts:
– Small food courts does not have space for the customers to sit but has various different choices of food. It depends on where the small food court is located, if it is located in a rich or a developed area then the rich people would not care about varieties because they need comfortable space to sit.
– So, the rich people might not come. But if its located in a poor or an undeveloped place then, people will not care about space and would come and try and eat various kinds as well as choices of food.
Advantages and Disadvantages of huge, big and spacious food courts:
– Big food courts are spacious and the customers can sit comfortably but it doesn’t have many choices of food. The choices of food is limited. So, again it depends on where the big food court is located.
– If it’s located in a rich and in a developed area then the people might come again and again to the food court because as I said they would not care about varieties, they would only care about space to sit comfortably. So, if the big food court is located there then, the big food court might go in profit.
– But, if the big spacious food court is located in a poor or in a undeveloped place where people actually don’t care about space but they want varieties of food, then they might not come to the big food courts. So, the big food court might go in loss or may go in profit.
small food court in japan big food court in macao